Post Judgment custody changes

finley2We can assist with seeking modifications of obsolete custody arrangements following major changes to your life or the life of your children.  Such “change in circumstances” include:

  • New employment
  • Relocation
  • Changes in your child’s educational needs
  • Drug and alcohol abuse issues
  • Physical abuse concerns
The foregoing is general information only and does not constitute legal advice regarding your specific legal matter nor does it create an attorney-client relationship regarding your matter.